Additional Opportunity For Holy Communion
As the pandemic continues, we are adding another opportunity to receive the Lord's Supper. This is primarily intended for those who are able to be out and about, but who feel uncomfortable or unsafe in attending the regular services due to age and/or health related issues. We are calling this "Weekday Communion." Here is how it works.
- On Tuesdays from 9:30-10:30AM and 6:15-6:45PM & Thursdays from 9:30-10:30AM we will observe 15-minute periods for 1 to 5 people in the main narthex. Appointments need to be made by calling the church office (402-477-1710).
- On the day of their appointment, people should wait in their cars until the appointed time and then enter the main narthex through the west doors. Face masks should be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizer, extra masks, copies of the order of service will be available inside the door.
- People will be seated in the narthex on folding chairs arranged in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- The order of service will be what we use for in-home private Communion visits, including a brief devotion
- Following the service, people should exit the narthex, allowing time for sanitizing before the next appointment.
- Copies of the order of service and individual cups can be left in the appropriate receptacles in the narthex.
If you have any questions, please call Pastor Ebert (402-477-1710).