December Worship and Activity Information
By action of the Board of Elders, please note the following changes:
- All three midweek Advent services (Dec. 2, 9, & 16) will be recorded. The service for a given day will be available by 6:30PM of that day and for at least a week afterward.
- We will resume Saturday & Sunday services beginning the weekend of Dec. 5 & 6. Registration for these services opens on Monday before at 8:00AM and closes on Friday at 4:00PM.
- During the month of December, there will be no in-person Sunday School or Bible Classes. Inquiring Minds Bible Study, Women’s Bible Study & Prayer Group, and Men’s Night Fellowship will not meet.
- During the month of December, Holy Communion will be celebrated only on Christmas Day (Dec. 25) and New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31). Registration for these services is required and opens the Monday before the services.
- Christmas Eve worship will be at 2:30, 4:30, and 6:30PM with limited seating at each service. Registration is required and opens the Monday before at 8:00AM.
- Services will be shortened by reducing the number of hymns and/or stanzas.
These changes are being made in order to provide in-person worship opportunities, and yet make for a safe environment during this latest surge of COVID-19. Those who are in high risk categories are encouraged to worship remotely. The Christmas Day & Eve services will be available online along with the Sunday and Advent Services.