COVID-19 Re-Opening Guidelines
As you came into the church, you had opportunity to use some hand sanitizer and pick up a face mask (if needed). Other items available include bulletins and unused attendance cards. If you brought a completed attendance card, you could deposit that card along with your offering in the wooden box.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- At the end of the service, please take your bulletin and other materials with you. If you completed an attendance card during the service, do not hand it to an usher, but leave it on the table in the main narthex.
- Please wear your face mask at all times, especially while singing! Remember, "Wearing a mask it not just about you; it's also about your neighbor."
- For the present time, parts of the liturgy will be spoken and we may sing only selected stanzas of each hymn.
- At the end of the service, please remain in your pew until you are ushered out, starting with the back of the main nave and the west wing. You are welcome to use the side aisles when leaving.
- If you wish to visit with others after church, please go outside rather than remaining indoors. Do not re-enter the building (until one of next weekend’s services).
- The Pastors will not greet at the door before or after the service. As always, you are welcome to contact them by phone or email.
- Please remember to register online (redeemerlincoln.org) or call in each week to register for a service the following weekend.